With so many people playing and the relatively high cost of participating, there’s room for affiliate marketers to get involved and grow their income. Affiliate marketers are provided with a copy, text links, and banner ads to help them promote the Legacy Fantasy Sports App. The 20% commission is earned when referrals sign up and maintain their subscription after the free trial period has ended.
First, your followers, team members or fans will benefit from Legacy Fantasy Sports one-of-a-kind fantasy sports experience and excellent customer service. Second, you will make commissions for the referral. Your visitors will be thrilled that they got such a helpful referral from you! It makes you look great and earns you cash.
Legacy Fantasy Sports pays a base 20% of the sale amount from each active customer referred to our App from your link.
Commissions become available for payment once the total earned reaches $100. Payments are made by either check or electronically via PayPal. Payment requests can be made by sending an email to
We provide example link types, banner ads, button images, text links, e-mail copy & suggestions on how to best sell our services.
No, it's a free program.
We provide content for you in the Affiliate Center and by request. You may not republish duplicate content from other areas of our website.
Yes, we distribute our mobile app worldwide and we welcome international affiliates.
This Affiliate Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made between Legacy Fantasy Sports, LLC (the “Company”), and the counterparty executing this Agreement (“Affiliate” and, together with the Company, the “Parties”) for participation in the Company’s affiliate program.
Affiliate wishes to include certain materials promoting the Company, and to include a link to the Company’s App within those materials on Affiliate’s website and online marketing;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties, and other good and valuable consideration set forth herein, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Promotional Materials. The Company shall make available to Affiliate certain banner advertisements, button links, text links, widgets, and/or other graphic or textual material for display and use on Affiliate’s website (the “Promotional Materials”). Affiliate shall display the Promotional Materials on Affiliate’s website and other online marketing channels, provided that the manner of display shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Affiliate shall also include a link from the Promotional Materials to the Company’s website, as specified by the Company.
2. Use of Promotional Materials. Affiliate’s use and display of the Promotional Materials shall conform to the following terms, conditions and specifications:
3. License. The Company hereby grants to Affiliate a nonexclusive, non transferable, limited license (the “License”) to use the Promotional Materials as specified under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property. The Company retains all right, ownership, and interest in the Promotional Materials, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Promotional Materials and the underlying intellectual property, including, without limitation, the Company’s website and all products and services available thereon. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant Affiliate any rights, ownership or interest in the Promotional Materials, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the right to use the Promotional Materials granted under the License, as set forth in Section 5. Relationship of Parties. This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between the Company and Affiliate. Affiliate shall provide services for the Company as an independent contractor. Affiliate shall have no authority to bind the Company into any agreement, nor shall Affiliate be considered to be an agent of the Company in any respect.
6. Commissions. In exchange for Affiliate’s display of the Promotional Materials, and for Affiliate’s compliance with and performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company shall:
7. Affiliate’s Representations and Warranties. Affiliate represents and warrants the following:
i. Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
ii. Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or
discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
physical disability, or otherwise);
iii. Graphically violent, including any violent video game images; or
iv. Solicitous of any unlawful behavior.
8. Indemnification. Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of Affiliate’s warranties set forth in Section 7 above or from any breach of Affiliate’s obligations under this Agreement. Affiliate shall also indemnify and hold harmless the Company for any damage, loss or other costs arising out of the use or misuse by Affiliate of the Promotional Materials.
9. Confidentiality. Any information that Affiliate is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with the Company under this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be “Confidential Company Information.” Affiliate may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any third party unless Affiliate obtains prior written consent for such disclosure from the Company.
10. Term. This Agreement shall take effect immediately, and shall remain in full force and effect indefinitely, or until terminated pursuant to this Section 10. Either Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any cause. The terminating Party must give written notice to the other Party at least 30 days prior to the intended date of termination.
11. Taxes. The Company shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by Affiliate arising out of Affiliate’s relationship with Company as set forth in this Agreement. The Company shall not withhold any taxes from any Commissions paid to Affiliate.
12. Limitation of Liability. The Company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether the Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Promotional Materials, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
13. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement.
14. Severability. If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
15. Headings. The headings for section herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and Affiliate, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
To sign up for our program simply fill out the request form below. We ask that you read and agree to our terms and conditions before your application can be submitted. We will review your application and if accepted, you will receive an e-mail notification with your login information. Once you have that email, you can log-in and start creating links, get HTML code for our images, and using our other content and tools to start earning money selling our products.